Prices are for full colour images.
Portrait (head): 30$
Add half of the base price per extra character.
Flat colour: Free.
Simple (Abstract, minor detailing): 10$
Moderate (Rendered, more detailing): 25$
Complex (very detailed, big): 45$ and up.
Full payment upfront through Paypal.
No I do not accept point commissions. And no I won't lower my prices.
What I won't draw
Explicit content. I am fine with both nudity, suggestive themes and blood, but I will not draw anything that veers into porn territory nor will I draw gore. So in short no hentai, yaoi/yuri, etc.
Political content and/or anything meant to target a specific group of people.
- You note/email me (see below for what information I want included) and I confirm you've got a spot and calculate your price. Do not send me money before I confirm the terms of the commission.
- After I have recieved your payment I will make a sketch and send a low-res version to you. At this stage you are allowed to make any changes you want, which I will then make and send the revised sketch to you for confirmation.
- After the colouring is a bit underway I will send you another low-res progress shot and you can ask for minor changes (Colours etc). I will not accept any drastic changes at this point that would require major repainting, unless you're willing to pay a additional fee.
- When the picture is done I will send a large version of it to you.
Terms and conditions
- First come, first serve.
- I have the right to deny any commission. So don't bother trying to guilt trip me into anything.
- The rights to the image are still mine, if you are looking for something to use commercially then there's further payment for the rights. I will however not fully sell the rights to my images, and ask to be credited in case of any commercial use.
- I have the right to use the artwork in my portfolio. If you do not want me to upload the artwork to deviantart/cghub/tumblr, then please specify so beforehand so we're both clear on it and there's no unnecessary drama.
- If no payment have been recieved after two months I will cancel the commission.
- In case of something preventing me from working on the commission arises (Illness, injuries, etc) I will contact you and let you know.
Checklist of what to include in the note/email
- Type of commission (Fullbody, portrait, etc).
- Generally what you have in mind for the image in terms of theme, mood, poses, is there any narrative situation you want it to depict. Be as specific or non-specific as you wish, this really depends on how much you want to leave up to me as I start sketching. For example: "I want my two characters meeting in a forest glade" vs "I want my two characters to meet in the glade of a forest during autuumn, with red leaves falling all around them and a deer stag in the background."
- Tell me about the characters, their personality and stories, and what relationship they have to each other.
- References of the character(s). I don't care if it's a simple pencil doodle, if you have a drawing of your character then send it.
If you are commissioning me for art of your game character, the better the screenshot quality the better, front and sideview with a facial closeup if possible. In case of games that have armory websites that allows viewing of the 3D model (WoWhead for example), a compiling of gear with links can also work.
In case of you being unable to take a screenshot of the character due to playing on a console, try best as you can with a photo of the tv and what you can find on the internet.
If you have a specific location in mind, then please include references of that too. This also goes even if it is just the general area of say, a in game city or zone.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.